Last Updated on October 18, 2022
If you have been confused about how to transfer money from GoBank to Cash App, this article will certainly help you do this with ease and send money from your GoBank account to your Cash App.
While there may be lots of financial apps out there, GoBank and Cash App are amongst the most successful financial apps and have gained huge users. Most persons own an account on the two platforms and may sometime wish to transfer money from GoBank to the Cash App.
While the procedure takes only a few steps, the transfer of money from GoBank to the Cash App cannot be done directly but requires the possession of an unlimited cash-back card. This will be explained more later in the article.
Can you transfer money from Gobank to cash app?
Cash App is popular for sending and receiving money online seamlessly. There will be a need to transfer money from a GoBank account, an online bank to a cash app when you intend to send money to other cash app users.
Thankfully this is made possible through the green dot bank black unlimited cash-back credit card. GoBank is a registered online bank with green dot bank and conducts its business on this platform.
On the other hand, the Cash App is a payment platform that allows for a seamless and convenient fund transfer with no or minimal charge. It is however only available to UK and US residents, and not even available in Canada.
The app has gained much popularity because the transfers made on the app are free and do not attract additional charges except for the immediate transfer which only attracts a 0.5% -1.75% fee.
The Cash App also offers its users the opportunity to borrow funds as well as invest in equity with as little as a dollar. You can also buy, trade, and transfer cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin on the platform.
To transfer money from a GoBank account to a Cash App account, you have to own a black unlimited cash back green dot card. This is a cashback card to offers you 2% of whatever you spend on the purchase. For example, a $100 purchase with the card will earn you $2 in return.
How to transfer money from Gobank to Cash App
Let’s now get into the steps required to transfer money from GoBank to the cash app.
- If you do not already own a cash app account, download the app and set up one. Do the same if you are yet to open a GoBank account. If you already have a credited GoBank account, proceed to the next step.
- Get a black unlimited cash back green dot card. The transfer cannot be done without this card. The card can be obtained by applying at the official green dot website or the offline bank site.
- Link the card with the Cash App
- Select the amount you wish to transfer and send this from the card to the Cash App.
- Alternatively, you can use the cash back card as the funding source for your Cash App.
Owning a black unlimited cash back Green Dot bank card comes with many perks, such as a 2% cashback. The card works with all ATMs worldwide. Being a green dot bank account earns you a 3% annual interest if you have up to $10,000 deposited in the account. You will also receive salaries and government benefits earlier than everyone else.
Account owners can withdraw every dime as there is no minimum balance. There is also no extra fee or charge associated with cash deposits and overdrafts. It is an easy way to pay bills both one-time and recurrent types.
Being a member of the Green Dot bank, GoBank is secured and users do not have to entertain any form of fear over their savings.
Learning how to transfer money from GoBank to the Cash App is crucial as the cash app allows you to send and receive money easily. The app is compatible with debit cards as well as direct cash deposition. You can send money to anyone at any time.
If you own a PayPal account, you do not have to worry about the technicalities involved in withdrawal, MoneyPak which is supported by the Cash App allows for an easy transfer of funds between PayPal and the Cash App.
How to link Gobank card to cash app
Let’s now consider how to link the GoBank card to the Cash App. This only requires a few steps. Here is how you can link GoBank’s unlimited cash back card with your Cash App.
- Start by opening the Cash App on your mobile device
- At the lower-left corner of your home screen is a building icon, click on this. The cash tab will be displayed
- Select add a credit card and enter your card information.
- Follow the prompts and complete the process of linking the card to your Cash App.
The green dot black unlimited cash back card also allows you to pay your Apple Pay, Google Pay, and others from your GoBank online account.
How do you transfer money from Gobank to other accounts
Using the linked card, money can be easily transferred from GoBank to the Cash App.
- Simply selecting the banking tab on the home screen.
- Select “add cash”
- Type in the amount
- Confirm transfer with a fingerprint or pin depending on your security setup
Note that without the unlimited cash back card, you can only receive transfers from other GoBank accounts and cannot send money to another account other than GoBank’s. You will therefore be limited to transactions between other GoBank users.
Transferring to another GoBank account is pretty easy, here are the steps required.
- Make sure to have the GoBank mobile app on your phone
- You can get the account number from your bank statement
- Proceed to link the two accounts
- You can now send money to the account.
- The money will be received within 1 to 3 working days.
While the transfer of money from GoBank to the Cash App can be tricky, the procedure has been well explained particularly the role of the unlimited Green Dot Bank cash back card.