Everything is moving to online platforms, and these modifications have added some wonderful new features to the already-existing online businesses. One of them was the introduction of the Google Play balance/credit. With most people looking to move the funds to PayPal, I will show you how to transfer Google play balance to PayPal.
A Google user can use this credit to buy applications, music, and other stuff from Google Play. It was just a matter of time until Google included them into its services given the global emergence of online payment systems like PayPal. Additionally, to transfer your Google Play balance to PayPal means you are simply looking to change your Google Play credit into physical money.
Once the cash enters your PayPal account, you are free to transfer the money to other people, buy things online and sell the money to gain cryptocurrency.
Procedure to Transfer Google Play Balance to PayPal
Using the Google Pay app, you can transfer your Google Play credits or remaining amount to PayPal. The software is available on Playstore for no cost to download.
- Create an account, then add all the cards you use to your Google Play account to the Google Pay app.
- Your Google Play balance will then be transferred to the PayPal account when you connect your Google Pay account to your desired PayPal account. You may take out the money right now if you have a debit card from PayPal.
- If you don’t have the card, you may transfer the money to any other PayPal-connected account, such as a bank account, if you have any other linked accounts. The official and easiest method for transferring your credits to PayPal is as described above.
- You can transfer your unused Google Play credit to PayPal using the Playstore app’s reward exchange function.
- You can also later withdraw this cash from your wallet and use it to purchase anything other than games or music.
The process for connecting the Google Play gift card to your PayPal account is the same. This will enable you to use the gift card’s money for another item that you need more.
Some websites claim to be able to provide you with the same service, but it is not recommended. It might be disastrous to let outsiders access your Google account, particularly when Google already knows all of your passwords. Since you would have given them away, they may easily access your account and cause financial havoc.
For the security of you and everyone who uses the account, all of your account information should be kept private.
Can PayPal Be Used to Purchase Google Play Credit?
Google strives to make it simpler for its customers to connect to PayPal after realizing the large number of people that use the service. This is accomplished by incorporating PayPal payments and withdrawals into the majority of their offerings.
The Google Play store now includes more payment alternatives, particularly for mobile Android devices. In the past, you could purchase the credit using a credit or debit card, a gift card, or by billing it to a carrier.
PayPal has now been included in the list of Google Play payment options. The platform (PayPal) allows you to purchase credits for any kind of media you choose, including movies, music, applications, and games. Since most users already have active PayPal accounts, this is handy for them.
To use your gift cards to make purchases, you must connect your PayPal account to your Google Play account. It would be OK to charge it to a carrier via PayPal as well.
By following a few easy steps, you can connect your PayPal and Google Pay accounts.
- To speed up the process, first, check that your device is linked to the Google account you are using.
- Enter “google.com/store/account” into the browser’s search bar after typing it there.
- Choose the option to add a new payment option in the window that appears. You can add PayPal to your list of devices and use it in any way you choose.
How To Make Google Play Store Accept PayPal as a Payment Method
Like Visa and all the other alternatives, PayPal is now immediately usable in the Google Play store as a payment method. You must manually add the PayPal option since it is not automatically included in the settings or menu.
Also, you need to use a browser that is connected to the same Google account as the Playstore you want to alter to add it; you cannot do it using the Playstore app on your device.
- Search for the URL google.com/store in your browser. Go to the settings link in the top right corner of this page and choose “my account” from the drop-down menu.
- The chosen and accessible payment choices, as well as information about your account, will be shown in the new window.
- When you choose “add a payment method,” you will be given several options, among which PayPal should be one.
- You should click continue in the dialogue box that appears to open a new window. You’ll need to enter your PayPal login information here and have access to the desired account. Before continuing, you should read the terminologies that will be used.
You will benefit much from this, and it will be easy for you to be able to use PayPal on more of your payment accounts.
Through the Google Pay App, you can transfer your Google Play balance to PayPal without issues. Your data is not in danger of being stolen by hackers when you manage your Google accounts safely.
You will feel a great deal of relief from having just one platform for payments across all of your services. You can manage your payments more easily since you won’t need to keep track of several passwords for various accounts.