Last Updated on November 13, 2023
Indeed, Wish is filled with affordable items, and there’s a chance to buy items at no cost. I have been there, done this, and now sharing some of the best methods I use to get free stuff on Wish without a credit card. So, if you have no credit card, there are multiple other payment methods for you.
While some items are labeled ‘free’, there might still be a hidden cost. One common promotion is the “first come, first served” deal. Here, you’ll be charged for the item initially, but if you aren’t the first buyer, the amount gets credited back to your PayPal account. Speaking of PayPal, it’s a safer choice than sharing your bank details directly with Wish.
I even recommend using a prepaid credit card instead of your credit card. Even if you manage to be the first buyer and get a Wish item for free, shipping fees still come in. So, to truly benefit from Wish’s freebies, you need to get the timing right, a dash of luck, and be savvy about the process.
Can You Get Free Stuff on Wish?
You can get free stuff on Wish without a credit card. Nevertheless, your credit card is safe. When an item is labeled free, it typically means you won’t be charged for the product itself, but shipping and handling fees still apply. These shipping charges can fluctuate based on the product’s dimensions, weight, and where it’s being shipped from.
There’s a popular code, 3shipping, known to offer free shipping on any product within the Wish app. If your account is eligible, apply this code to deduct the shipping charges from your total amount. However, this code might not work for every user.
Before you complete any purchase, scrutinize the product details and confirm the shipping fees to prevent unexpected costs. Some vendors on Wish might list products at an attractively low price, only to levy steep shipping fees later.
Also, there is a chance that the product quality might not match your expectations or that the delivery might take longer than anticipated. Always go through feedback from other Wish shoppers to get an idea of the product quality before buying.
How to Get Free Stuff on Wish Without a Credit Card
I have devised 4 methods anyone can adopt to get free stuff on Wish without a credit card. Don’t abuse the system; just keep it natural and order most of the stuff for free.
1. Get Free Stuff from Wish Using Revolut and PayPal
Sorry, shoppers from the US, this trick isn’t for you. You will need a Revolut and a PayPal account, and a computer. It won’t work on your phone.
- Add any item, up to $50 including shipping, to your Wish cart.
- Proceed to checkout using PayPal.
- On Revolut, create a new virtual credit card. Ensure there’s no balance in it (you can move your funds to a Vault for the time being).
- Link this virtual card to your PayPal and attempt the payment.
Even if PayPal shows an error, Wish thinks you’ve paid and dispatches your order. Every few orders, one might get canceled. But the majority will make their way to your doorstep.
This method works for some and not for some anymore.
2. Manually Search for Free Stuff on Wish
Items on Wish are generally cheap, so, you will always stumble on a free list.
- Visit Wish.com, either through the app or the website.
- Search for free items. Type “free” in the search bar.
- Once you have identified a free item, find a free shipping code online to eliminate shipping costs.
3. The Android Exclusive Method
If you have an Android device, this one is for you. Follow these steps to get free stuff on Wish without a credit card.
- Download the Wish app.
- Create an account.
- Go to the ‘Daily Giveaway’ page by tapping on the blue gift icon adorned with a white ribbon.
- Make sure that the shipping is free. You can check the product details.
- This giveaway is available for a brief window from 9 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. CST daily.
- During this time, continuously refresh the page by pressing the “Current” button.
- Be on the lookout for a “Claim” button. When it appears, act quickly and tap on it.
- Repeat this process as often as possible.
- Finally, verify once more that the shipping is indeed free and then proceed to “Claim Your Giveaway”.
4. Try Shopping with a Referral Code
- In the Wish app, tap on “Earn $100” to refer a friend.
- You’ll receive a unique code, which your friends can use to get a $5.00 discount upon signing up.
- Share your code on coupon sites or in comment sections of various websites.
This method not only helps others get a discount but also earns you more Wish credits for every person who uses your code. This way, you can get free stuff on Wish without a credit card. It doesn’t seem to apply to shipping, which is around $2 most of the time.
How Do I Pay on Wish Without a Credit Card?
You can pay on Wish without a credit card, and in the context of this post, you will still get any available free stuff on Wish. Below are alternative payment methods you can select.
- Apple Pay
- Debit cards (Visa or MasterCard)
- Google Pay
- Ebanx, which includes Credit Card, Boleto, and Oxxo
However, depending on where you live or the device you’re shopping from, the payment methods Wish offers can vary. If you can’t find a specific payment method listed above during checkout, it might not be an accepted payment option in your region.
Why Are There Free Things on Wish?
While many items on Wish are labeled as free, the reality is a bit more complex. Often, these “free” items come with a catch, like inflated shipping fees. For instance, I’ve noticed that some items might be marked as free, but the shipping can be as high as $7. This is especially true for items that are available in only one undesirable color or size.
I once ordered over 100 items from Wish for a YouTube project. During this experience, I came across their Limited Quantity Deals, which are priced at .50 with an additional .25 for shipping.
However, securing these deals is no easy task. They’re released hourly, and you have to be quick to snag them within the first few seconds. Despite the hype, these deals are challenging to win.
You may not always get free stuff on Wish without a credit card. Even if an item is labeled as such, the shipping cost is often much higher than the actual shipping expense.
Wish sellers exploit a trade agreement that allows for extremely low shipping costs from China, sometimes as low as 39 cents per item. This rate is even cheaper than domestic shipping within the US. Sellers then mark up the shipping fee to make a profit, even if the item itself is listed at no cost.
To many, a $2 to $3 shipping fee might seem reasonable. However, when the actual cost to the seller is just 39 cents, the markup becomes clear. While the profit per item might seem minimal, it adds up when you consider the volume of sales.
Payment Method FAQ’s. Wish